Project Name: RURAL BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2007 GROUP 5
Project Value: 380 M. Baht
Client: Department of Rural Road Ministry of Transport
Project Period: 2007
Job Descriptions: To perform Topographic Survey, Soil Survey and Detailed Design of 10 Bridges crossing river, stream, canal in the central area of Thailand.
Scope of Work:
- Preliminary Survey of 26 Bridges and select 10 Bridges for Detailed Design.
- Detailed Topographic Survey.
- Subsurface Investigation and Construction material survey.
- Detailed Design of Bridges and connection road.
- Preparation of road connection permission documents and others.
- Project cost estimation and Preparation of Tender documents.
- Public Relations and Public Participations.