Engagement of Consultants for Management of Mass Transit Rail System Project and During Construction Phase, Bangkok Thailand
Project Period: 2008-2009
Client: Office of Trans
port and Traffic Policy and Planning (OTP)
- Study and Recommend an Overall Integrated Management for MRT System.
- Recommendation of Private Sector’s Participation in MRT Projects and Government’s Role.
- Revision MRT Assessment Standardization.
- Study on Related Regulations and Laws on Management of Mass Transit System Investing and Developing Surrounding Business Areas.
- Study and Analysis of the Management in case of having Multi-Operator.
- Study and Recommend the Quality of Services Measurement Determination Criteria for MRT System.
- Approach for an Integration of MRT System with Other Public Transportation Modes
- Proposed the Station Accessibility Development of Airport Rail Link Project and Red line Rail System Project Bang Sue-Talingsan.
- Study the Loss of Economical Opportunity due to Delay in MRT Project Construction.
- Preparation of Project Master Schedule and Coordination Plan.
- Project Monitor Program, Traffic Analysis and Management during Construction of the SRT Red line Project Bang Sue-Talingsan and the MRTA Purple Line Project Bang Yai-Bang Sue.
- In-House Technical Arms of OTP.